Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:
1. TRUMP AIMING FOR NEW HAMPSHIRE WIN
Rival Republican candidates, including Jeb Bush, say their campaigns will go on no matter what the outcome Tuesday.
2. HOW CLINTON IS TRYING TO WOO NEW HAMPSHIRE VOTERS
The former secretary of state is working to establish a personal connection with the electorate as she faces a difficult struggle against Bernie Sanders for the Democratic nomination.
3. MORE THAN 100 REMAIN MISSING AFTER TAIWAN QUAKE
Two survivors are pulled out alive from a toppled high-rise apartment building, two days after the earthquake killed at least 37, but hope dims for further rescues.
4. BRONCOS DOMINATE PANTHERS IN SUPER BOWL WIN
After carrying teammates for most of his career, Peyton Manning was carried over the finish line in the game by Von Miller and the coordinator Wade Phillips' "Orange Rush" defense.
5. NORTH KOREA'S NEW SATELLITE FLEW OVER SUPER BOWL SITE
"It passed almost directly overhead Silicon Valley, which is where I am and where the stadium is," tech watcher Martyn Williams says in an email to The AP.
6. WHO DECRIES NORTH KOREA ROCKET LAUNCH AS 'INTOLERABLE PROVOCATION'
The 15-member U.N. Security Council condemns Kim Jong Un's ballistic missile test and vows significant sanctions.
7. MAINE CITY OFFERS LESSONS AMID REFUGEE CRISIS
Though the first Somalis who moved to Lewiston 15 years ago sparked a backlash, today the newcomers are largely accepted, showing how much has changed in the nation's whitest state.
8. TATTOOS ON THE REBOUND IN CUBA
Driven underground after the socialist revolution, hundreds of parlors are operating largely unmolested across the country.
9. COLORADO'S BATTLE OVER TAX LIMITS COULD SHAPE FUTURE GROWTH
By 2030, the state's population will grow by 2 million people, thanks to a strong economy and its low taxes — but those factors may also hinder its success.
10. WHY CHIPOTLE STORES TO OPEN LATER ON MONDAY
The adjusted hours will allow workers to attend a meeting about the chain's recent food safety scares.