Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Friday:
1. TRUMP AGAIN BREAKING ALL THE RULES
The candidate holds his own protest event to coincide with the final GOP debate before Monday's Iowa caucuses.
2. WHAT OCCUPIERS OF OREGON REFUGE WANT FROM FEDS
The last four members of the armed group say they'll leave the wildlife refuge if federal law officers assure them they won't be arrested.
3. FRESH WARNING ON ZIKA VIRUS
The illness is "spreading explosively" and the Americas could see up to 4 million cases next year, health officials say.
4. 'AFFLUENZA' TEEN ARRIVES IN TEXAS
Ethan Couch is booked into a juvenile detention center after being deported from Mexico.
5. WHERE BERNIE SANDERS' MOMENTUM COULD STALL
The Democrat will likely falter if he can't win over African-American voters in South Carolina.
6. US MILITARY AIMS TO BE MORE FAMILY FRIENDLY
Defense Secretary Ash Carter intends to double the length of fully paid maternity leave for female service members, officials say.
7. TEACHER AT CALIFORNIA JAIL ACCUSED OF AIDING ESCAPE
Nooshafarin Ravaghi, 44, is suspected of providing maps to the three inmates and had "some type of relationship" with the alleged mastermind of the break-out, authorities say.
8. WHICH UNCOMFORTABLE REALITY EUROPE IS FACING
If the continent isn't going to welcome more than 1 million people a year, it will have to deport large numbers of them to countries plagued by social unrest and abject poverty.
9. BARBIE GETTING EXTREME MAKEOVER
Mattel says it will start selling the famous dolls in three new body types — tall, curvy and petite.
10. WHY PEYTON MANNING IS UNDER A CLOUD
The Broncos quarterback enters the Super Bowl amid questions whether he received human growth hormone while he was rehabbing his shoulder four seasons ago.