SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. (AP) — The latest on the investigation into the San Bernardino shooting attack that killed 14 people in December (all times local):
Authorities investigating the attack that killed 14 people last month in San Bernardino, California, are seeking the public's help in filling out the timeline of the assailants' moves that day.
Los Angeles FBI official David Bowdich said at a news conference Tuesday that investigators are specifically seeking information about an 18-minute gap in the timeline between the deadly attack at the Inland Regional Center and the shootout in which both attackers were killed.
Bowditch says investigators hope to find out if the assailants contacted anyone in that Dec. 2 period, between 12:59 p.m. and 1:17 p.m.
Authorities say they are seeking additional information about the attack that killed 14 people last month in San Bernardino.
The FBI says federal and local law enforcement officials will hold a press conference at 12 p.m. Tuesday.
Authorities will appeal to the public for information related to the Dec. 2 shooting by a county health department employee and his wife at a holiday luncheon for his co-workers.
The couple were killed by authorities in a shootout later that day.