Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Monday:
1. UPSTART PARTIES UPEND SPAIN ELECTION
The far-left Podemos and business-friendly Ciudadanos parties draw strong support from voters weary of high unemployment and corruption.
2. WHERE BERNIE SANDERS AND HIS STAFF DISAGREE
The Democratic candidate's pledge to avoid personal attacks in favor of policy disputes seems to frustrate his aides at times, who have occasionally gone on the offensive on their own.
3. 'STAR WARS' DEBUTS WITH GALACTIC $238 MILLION WEEKEND
Walt Disney's "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" destroys the previous opening record set by Universal's "Jurassic World," which drew $208.8 million.
4. WHO BENEFITS FROM NEW KIDNEY TRANSPLANT RULES
Patients who are expected to live the longest are getting a better shot at the healthiest kidneys under new guidelines.
5. WHAT FORMER TOP-SECRET SITE WILL BECOME NEW NATIONAL PARK
The Hanford Nuclear Reservation in Washington state will offer tours of the site where the world's first atomic weapons were developed and first full-sized nuclear reactor operated.
6. NYC HONORS TWO SLAIN OFFICERS
Accompanied by the sounds of bagpipes and sobs, city officials, family members and police pay homage to two officers shot to death in their cruiser last December.
7. BOMB HOAX LEADS TO AIR FRANCE EMERGENCY LANDING
A fake explosive device forces the jet with 459 passengers to land in Kenya — the fourth such incident for the airline in recent weeks.
8. MISS UNIVERSE MISTAKE CROWNS COLOMBIA BEFORE PHILIPPINES
Colombian contestant Ariadna Gutierrez Arevalo was already wearing the crown as the pageant's winner when host Steve Harvey returned to apologize, saying she was the first runner-up.
9. GAS DROPS TO LOWEST PRICE IN SIX YEARS
The nationwide average cost of a gallon of regular falls 4 cents to $2.06, not seen since 2009.
10. PANTHERS SURVIVE GIANTS ONSLAUGHT, STAY UNBEATEN
Cam Newton throws for five TDs and Carolina kicks a field goal as time expires to edge New York 38-35 and improve to 14-0.