Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Tuesday:
1. SAN BERNARDINO KILLERS TURNED TOWARD EXTREMISM
The FBI says that both the husband and wife had been radicalized "for quite some time" — but how or by whom remain unanswered questions.
2. TRUMP CALLS FOR 'COMPLETE SHUTDOWN' ON MUSLIMS ENTERING US
The proposed ban — swiftly condemned by his rival GOP candidates — would apply to immigrants and visitors alike.
3. JUSTICE DEPARTMENT BEGINS BROAD PROBE OF CHICAGO POLICE
The investigation opens a city plagued for years by accusations of police brutality to broad federal scrutiny for the first time.
4. WHAT'S UNNERVING WALL STREET
The price of a barrel of oil falls to $37.65, a nearly seven-year low.
5. SURVIVORS MARK PEARL HARBOR ANNIVERSARY
A few dozen elderly men who survived the Japanese bombing 74 years ago gather at the site to remember fellow servicemen who didn't make it.
6. BOTH SIDES AWAIT ELECTION RESULTS IN VENEZUELA
The opposition is threatening to build a supermajority in the legislature and wrest power from President Maduro after 17 years of socialist rule.
7. WHERE ISLAMIC STATE GROUP GOT ITS WEAPONS
Most of the "vast and varied" arsenal that is being used to commit war crimes in Syria and elsewhere was seized from the Iraqi army, Amnesty International says.
8. RAPPER LOOKING FOR BIG NIGHT AT GRAMMYS
Kendrick Lamar is the leading nominee for the 2016 awards with 11, including album of the year for "To Pimp a Butterfly."
9. WHICH NAME KIMYE PICKED FOR BABY BOY
Kim Kardashian West and hubby Kanye have chosen the name Saint West for North's younger brother.
10. HEISMAN FIELD NARROWED TO THREE
Alabama running back Derrick Henry, Clemson quarterback Deshaun Watson and Stanford's Christian McCaffrey are the finalists for this year's trophy.