Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Wednesday:
1. FRENCH HUNTING SECOND FUGITIVE
Surveillance video obtained by the AP is among evidence that leads authorities to conclude two terrorists directly involved in the attacks remain at large, rather than just one.
2. WHY POOL OF POTENTIAL TERROR ATTACKERS IS GROWING
More than 1,200 Europeans who traveled to join Islamic extremists in Syria and Iraq have returned home in the past two years, an AP count shows.
3. PUTIN VOWS TO HUNT DOWN, PUNISH THOSE WHO BOMBED RUSSIAN JET
"We're going to look for them everywhere, wherever they are hiding," the Russian leader declares.
4. WHO'S PUSHING BACK AGAINST GOP OPPOSITION TO SYRIAN REFUGEES
Some Democrats and refugee advocates liken the Republican reaction to the U.S. government turning away Jews fleeing Nazi Germany.
5. CHARLIE SHEEN REVEALS HE'S HIV-POSITIVE
The former "Two and a Half Men" star says he tested positive for the virus that causes AIDS about four years ago, but that, thanks to a rigorous drug regimen, he's healthy.
6. WHERE WINTER'S GAINING A FOOTHOLD
A powerful storm dumps heavy snow in Colorado, with blizzard conditions closing much of Interstate 70, the state's main east-west highway.
7. PROTESTERS CALL FOR RELEASE OF VIDEO
The footage shows at least part of an incident that ended with the fatal shooting in Minneapolis of a black man who some witnesses say was handcuffed. Authorities say releasing the video might taint the investigation.
8. WHAT'S GIVING BEN CARSON FITS
Some advisers to the Republican presidential candidate say he's struggling to grasp the complexities of foreign policy.
9. HEAVY TRAFFIC FORECAST FOR THANKSGIVING
During the holiday weekend, an estimated 46.9 million Americans will travel 50 miles or more from home, the highest number since 2007.
10. HOW CROSS-CHANNEL RIVALS CAME TOGETHER
Showing solidarity, England fans join their French counterparts in singing France's national anthem, "La Marseillaise," before the English and French national soccer teams met in an exhibition game at Wembley Stadium.