3 students at school for deaf sickened by pot brownies

AP News
Posted: Oct 22, 2015 8:49 PM

RIVERSIDE, Calif. (AP) — Three girls at a Southern California school for the deaf have been hospitalized after eating marijuana brownies.

The Riverside Press-Enterprise (http://bit.ly/1kxFjtO ) says the girls, who attend California School for the Deaf, Riverside, became sick on Wednesday after eating the brownies.

They were treated at a hospital.

The school is for hard-of-hearing students in grades from kindergarten through 12th grade.

School officials say they're investigating the incident.