Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Thursday:
1. REVELATION BOLSTERS CRITICS OF IRAN NUKE DEAL
An unusual secret agreement with a U.N. agency will allow Iran to use its own experts to inspect a site allegedly used to develop nuclear arms, according to a document seen by the AP.
2. LONGTIME SUBWAY PITCHMAN AGREES TO PLEAD GUILTY
Jared Fogle is accused of paying for sex acts with minors and receiving child pornography.
3. ISRAEL'S HIGH COURT LIFTS DETENTION ORDER AGAINST HUNGER STRIKER
The Palestinian prisoner, who has been on a hunger strike for 65 days, will be released while he receives medical care.
4. WHERE FIRES ARE BEING ALLOWED TO BURN
There are so many blazes burning across the American West that fire officials are letting more of them burn unchecked.
5. CLINTON'S COMPUTER SERVER WAS WIPED CLEAN
Emails and all other data stored on the candidate's server were erased before the device was turned over to federal authorities, her lawyer tells a Senate committee.
6. WHOSE MESSAGE ON GLOBAL WARMING ISN'T RESONATING
Fewer than half of U.S. Roman Catholics say they've even heard of Pope Francis' recent bombshell encyclical on climate change, according to an AP poll.
7. SCIENTISTS FIGURE OUT HOW GENE GLITCH MAKES PEOPLE FAT
It's a discovery that could open the door to an entirely new approach to the problem beyond diet and exercise.
8. HOW MOVIE THEATER CHAIN IS INCREASING SECURITY
The Regal Entertainment Group has begun to check patrons' bags in response to shootings at theaters around the U.S.
9. SMALL-SCREEN FAVORITE DIES AT 78
Actress Yvonne Craig played the sexy, crime-fighting Batgirl in the 1960s TV hit "Batman."
10. WHY TOM BRADY'S 'DEFLATEGATE' SUSPENSION MIGHT BE CUT
A judge cites several weaknesses in the way the NFL handled the controversy that could become the basis for handing a victory to the QB and his union.