Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Wednesday:
1. CLINTON TURNING EMAIL SERVER OVER TO JUSTICE DEPARTMENT
The decision advances the investigation into the Democratic presidential front-runner's use of a private email account when she was secretary of state.
2. COP WHO SHOT COLLEGE FOOTBALL PLAYER FIRED FROM FORCE
The officer made mistakes that led to the deadly confrontation with the unarmed 19-year-old during a suspected burglary at a Texas car dealership, the police chief says.
3. HOW THIEVES ALLEGEDLY STOLE $100 MILLION ON WALL STREET
Authorities say a web of hackers and traders gained access to corporate press releases before they went out, then traded on that information ahead of the pack.
4. POLICE SAY SURVEILLANCE VIDEO SHOWS FERGUSON SUSPECT WITH GUN
The black 18-year-old's father has said he was unarmed. He was critically wounded after being shot by officers during protests connected to the anniversary of Michael Brown's death.
5. GOP FRETTING ABOUT FEMALE VOTERS
Amid the Trump tsunami, Republican leaders acknowledge the need to improve the party's standing among women, who constituted 53 percent of the national electorate in 2012.
6. WHAT'S BEEN RIPPLE EFFECT OF CHINA'S CURRENCY DEVALUATION
Across the globe, concerns are intensifying about a slowdown of the world's second-largest economy.
7. RECORDING OF FIRST VERSION OF 'I HAVE A DREAM' SPEECH DISCOVERED IN NORTH CAROLINA
Martin Luther King Jr. used the phrase "I have a dream" eight times in the address, months before he electrified the nation with the same words at the March on Washington.
8. REALITY IS LATEST FRONTIER IN VIRTUAL REALITY
Ryot, an activist news organization, is teleporting viewers to real-life conflict zones and disaster areas like Nepal and Syria.
9. WHO'S BEING FAULTED FOR CRASH THAT SEVERELY INJURED TRACY MORGAN
The NTSB says the driver whose truck slammed into the comedian's limo hadn't slept in 28 hours and failed to slow down despite posted warning signs.
10. JETS' QB 'SUCKER-PUNCHED' BY TEAMMATE
Geno Smith is expected to be sidelined at least 6-10 weeks with a broken jaw after the altercation in the locker room.