Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:
1. ARCHBISHOP OF ST. PAUL, MINNESOTA, RESIGNS AFTER ARCHDIOCESE CHARGED WITH FAILING TO PROTECT CHILDREN
Prosecutors contend that the archdiocese "turned a blind eye" to reports of inappropriate behavior by a priest who was later convicted of molesting two boys.
2. DEAD OR ALIVE - DID U.S. STRIKE HIT OR MISS AL-QAIDA-LINKED LEADER
The U.S. and Libya say Mokhtar Belmokhtar, who is charged with leading the attack on a gas plant in Algeria in 2013 that left at least 35 hostages dead, has been killed, while an Islamist with ties to Libyan militants says he has not.
3. WHO IS READY FOR '16 RACE AFTER 6 MONTHS OF CONSIDERATION
Jeb Bush prepares to launch a Republican presidential bid by asserting his commitment to the "most vulnerable in our society" as he faces questions about his policies.
4. SUDANESE PRESIDENT APPARENTLY LEAVES SOUTH AFRICA
Sudan's official news agency says Omar al-Bashir will land in Khartoum shortly despite calls for his arrest on international genocide charges.
5. WHY DATA WAREHOUSE RAISES HEALTH OVERHAUL PRIVACY CONCERNS
It stores personal information forever on millions of people who seek coverage under Obama's health care law, while electronic systems are supposed to have limits on how long records are kept.
6. HOW RELATIVES DESCRIBE MAN TIED TO DALLAS SHOOTING
James Boulware showed signs of violence and mental instability for years beforehand, according to accounts from authorities and relatives.
7. 2 TEENS SEVERELY INJURED IN SHARK ATTACKS IN N. CAROLINA
The accidents terrify beach goers and prompt one shocked witness to compare the scene to the movie "Jaws."
8. PRISONER MANHUNT ENTERS DAY 10
Joyce Mitchell, who is charged with helping Richard Matt and David Sweat escape from the Clinton Correctional Facility near the Canadian border, is due in court in Plattsburgh.
9. SAUDI ARABIA OPENS STOCK MARKET TO FOREIGN INVESTORS
The opening of the Tadawul stock exchange, valued at $585 billion, comes at a crucial time for the country, whose revenue takes a hit from the plunge in oil prices.
10. WARRIORS EXPECT CAVS' PUNCH IN GAME 6
The Golden State Warriors are a win away from ending one long championship drought and extending another.