Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Monday:
1. BALTIMORE MAYOR LIFTS CURFEW
The move comes six days after violent riots following the death of Freddie Gray, a black man who suffered a broken neck while inside a police van.
2. 'WE JUST HAVE TO GIVE PRAISE TO GOD THAT WE ARE ALIVE'
That's Lami Musa's reaction after being freed with some 700 other women and girls held captive in Nigeria by Boko Haram militants.
3. WHY QUAKE-RAVAGED NEPAL CLOSES MAIN AIRPORT TO LARGE JETS
Runway damage forces officials to prohibit big airliners from bringing aid deliveries to the airport, but the U.N. says the overall logistics situation of the relief operation is improving.
4. WHAT'S GIVING BRITISH RETAILERS REASON TO REJOICE
With the birth of a new royal baby girl, British baby boutiques, clothing stores and fashion designers received a gift that will keep on giving.
5. INCOME INEQUALITY HITS HOME FOR CONGRESSIONAL FOOD SERVERS
As lawmakers decry low wages, many Capitol Hill workers who make the meals in the restaurants and carryouts there earn less than $11 an hour.
6. PROTEST AGAINST RACISM TURNS VIOLENT IN ISRAEL
At least 20 officers are hurt and "multiple protesters" arrested as thousands of people from Israel's Jewish Ethiopian minority demonstrate in Tel Aviv against racism and police brutality.
7. WHO SENDS SOLDIERS TO YEMEN
At least 20 troops from a Saudi-led Arab coalition come ashore in Aden as fighting rages between Iranian-backed Shiite rebels and forces loyal to the nation's exiled president.
8. POLICE WON'T RELEASE DEADLY SHOOTING DASHCAM VIDEO
A North Augusta, S.C., officer faces charges after shooting a man following a car chase, but officials are withholding dashcam video, citing the need for a fair trial.
9. TOUCHING MESSAGES IN OBITS GAIN WIDE AUDIENCE
"It takes just one funny, unusual or touching line for an obituary to go viral," said Katie Falzone, director of operations for Legacy.com, which compiles and archives death notices.
10. TIGER WOODS, LINDSEY VONN CALL IT QUITS
Golf's biggest star and the Olympic ski champion cite hectic lives contributed to the breakup.