Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Thursday:
1. AARON HERNANDEZ CONVICTED OF FIRST-DEGREE MURDER
The jury's verdict carries a mandatory sentence of life without parole for the former New England Patriots star.
2. WHY FLORIDA POSTAL WORKER LANDED TINY AIRCRAFT ON US CAPITOL LAWN
He says he wanted to deliver letters to all 535 members of Congress to draw attention to campaign finance corruption.
3. ISLAMIC STATE GROUP LAUNCHES ATTACK IN WESTERN IRAQ
The militants' push toward Ramadi comes after they were dealt a major blow when Iraqi troops routed them from Tikrit.
4. SURGE IN MIGRANTS CROSSING MEDITERRANEAN RAISES ALARM
The number is only likely to grow, with summer weather encouraging even more people fleeing poverty and conflict to make the perilous journey.
5. WHO PROVIDED A SURPRISE IN WASHINGTON
The compromise between Obama and Congress on the proposed Iran nuclear deal marked a rare moment of political cooperation.
6. 'FIGHT FOR $15' PROTESTS GROW BEYOND FAST-FOOD WORKERS
Airport employees, Walmart workers and adjunct professors are among those joining the latest day of demonstrations.
7. WHICH COMPANY'S STOCK IS TRENDING UP
Netflix shares soar after the company reports robust subscriber numbers.
8. BOSTON MARKS SECOND ANNIVERSARY OF MARATHON BOMBINGS
On Boylston Street, people openly weep and hug as church bells toll at 2:49 p.m., the time the first bomb went off at the race's finish
9. CANINE FLU BREAKS OUT IN MIDWESTERN US
The virus has sickened at least 1,000 dogs in Illinois, Wisconsin, Ohio and Indiana, experts say.
10. SUPEMODEL GISELE BUNDCHEN RETIRING FROM RUNWAY
The 34-year-old mother of two, who's married to NFL quarterback Tom Brady, says she wants to spend more time with her family.