Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Wednesday:
1. HOW WHITE HOUSE IS RESPONDING TO IMMIGRATION SETBACK
Obama vows to appeal and predicts he'll succeed in overturning a judge's ruling that puts on hold his executive action on immigration.
2. SPYWARE PLANTED IN COMPUTERS AROUND WORLD, CYBER SLEUTHS SAY
The source of the malware is unclear. But it apparently has elements in common with the so-called Stuxnet worm, said to have been developed by the U.S. and Israel.
3. WHO'S STEPPING UP TO LEAD FIGHT AGAINST EXTREMISTS IN MIDEAST
Egypt is already battling militants in the Sinai Peninsula and helping Saudi Arabia defend its borders. Now it's trying to organize an international coalition against the IS group in Libya.
4. VEEP VEERS OFF-SCRIPT
Biden's behavior at two events creates awkward moments for a cabinet secretary's wife and for an audience of religious leaders.
5. NETANYANU ACCUSED OF SQUANDERING PUBLIC MONEY
The uproar jolts an election campaign in which the prime minister's opponents have tried to portray him as enjoying a lavish lifestyle.
6. WHY FRANCE IS SOUNDING AN ALERT
A top security official says the nation is tracking hundreds of people believed to belong to possible sleeper cells for terror organizations.
7. VAPE 'EM IF YOU'VE GOT 'EM, INMATES TOLD
Many jail officials say the benefits of e-cigarettes — for instance, they decrease traditional cigarette contraband — outweigh potential problems or health risks.
8. 'MODERN FAMILY' GREETS MODERN TECHNOLOGY
Other than a few scenes shot with a MacBook Pro, the Feb. 25 episode of the ABC show was captured entirely with iPhone 6s and iPads.
9. A-ROD APOLOGIZES 'TO THE FANS'
In a vague handwritten note referencing "the mistakes that led to my suspension," the MLB star says he's ready "to put this chapter behind me and play some ball."
10. FREEZING FIDOS AT FAMED WESTMINSTER SHOW
Every dog needs to do its business — and that means unwelcome trips outside for Chihuahuas and other pooches unaccustomed to the kind of frigid weather blasting New York.