Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Wednesday:
1. WHAT SONY IS GIVING AUDIENCES FOR CHRISTMAS
'The Interview' will be getting a limited theatrical release on Christmas Day, and the company is looking at releasing it on other platforms like video-on-demand.
2. WALL STREET HITS ANOTHER MILESTONE
The Dow Jones Industrial Average lifts past the 18,000-point mark for the first time on Tuesday, the latest evidence of a U.S. economic surge.
3. FATAL STORMS SLAM SOUTHERN US
Severe storms in Mississippi kill four people and injure several more, with some trapped in the rubble of damaged homes in one county.
4. COLD WAR-ERA FUGITIVES COULD BE POINT OF CONTENTION BETWEEN US-CUBA
Legal experts say that without a functioning extradition treaty, the U.S. has to depend on Cuba to kick them out or deny them entry.
5. WHY SOME ACTIVISTS SAY EASING OF BLOOD DONATIONS BAN BY GAY, BISEXUAL MEN ISN'T ENOUGH
The new policy would require men who have sex to be celibate for a year before donating, something advocates say creates a stigma.
6. CALIFORNIA JUDGE JUST SAYS NO TO WEED ON WHEELS
The judge issued an injunction against a mobile phone app that facilitated medical marijuana delivery in Los Angeles.
7. WHERE AUTHORITIES BUSTED A GUN SMUGGLING RING
Authorities in New York say baggage handlers and a former airline employee packed the weapons in carry-on luggage.
8. WINTRY MIX COULD SNARL HOLIDAY TRAVEL
Forecasters expect thunderstorms in the Gulf Coast to travel north and drop rain and snow across the Midwest, East Coast and South.
9.'SATANIC TEMPLE' HOLIDAY DISPLAY DAMAGED AT FLORIDA CAPITOL
The woman accused of ripping apart the display, which shows an angel falling into flames, says she "couldn't allow" it to remain in its space near a nativity scene.
10. WHO'S TRACKING SANTA AS HE'S COMIN' TO TOWN
Volunteers at the North American Aerospace Defense Command, also known as NORAD, are all set to track St. Nick's sleigh and notify watchful kiddies via social media of his current location.