Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:
1. CHAOS FILLS FERGUSON STREETS
Looting and arson spread in the Missouri town after a grand jury declines to indict a white policeman for killing unarmed black 18-year-old Michael Brown.
2. FERGUSON NOT AN EXCEPTION WHEN IT COMES TO COP INDICTMENTS
States and police departments have their own policies that permit the use of force when officers fear imminent physical harm--and they are rarely indicted, let alone convicted, in most such cases.
3. WHY HAGEL'S RESIGNATION COMES AT A TOUGH TIME FOR PENTAGON
With the war in Afghanistan ending and the conflict with the Islamic State group just beginning, the defense secretary is stepping down in the middle of major policy shifts within the administration.
4. SUPREME LEADER: WEST FAILS TO BRING IRAN TO ITS KNEES
Ayatollah Khamenei remains defiant after Tehran and global powers agree to extend nuclear talks till July.
5. WHERE CALORIE COUNTS ARE SOON TO ARRIVE
Menus at chain restaurants with more than 20 outlets will soon tell Americans how much they are consuming in nutrients and fat.
6. INTENSE CAMPAIGN TO BOMB BAGHDAD RATTLES POLICE
The Islamic State terrorist group is targeting the Iraqi capital with fierce bombings. Iraq's security forces are trying to adapt after failing to protect its neighborhoods by reviving intelligence units left underfunded since Saddam's fall and by moving away from reliance on concrete blast walls and checkpoints of previous years.
7. WHAT COULD SNARL THANKSGIVING TRAVEL
A snowstorm forecast to hit Wednesday and Thursday could cause delays at Northeast airports and highways.
8. BOLLYWOOD ACTRESSES GET HIGH PROFILE ROLES, BUT NO PAY RAISE
The female stars of India's movie industry are reveling in lead parts in some of the year's biggest productions. But their paychecks still lag behind those of their male counterparts.
9. BILL COSBY'S PHILANTHROPIC WORK NOT IMMUNE TO ASSAULT CONTROVERSY
The groundbreaking comedian has made sizable contributions to charities and universities over the years. But now his past generosity is facing a cold shoulder from benefactors.
10. GIANTS RECEIVER CREDITS CATCH TO PRACTICE, INSTINCT
"Hold on to the ball," Odell Beckham said when asked what he was thinking when he hauled in a one-handed touchdown grab against the Cowboys.