Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Monday:
1. 100,000 SYRIANS FLOOD INTO TURKEY
The refugees, most of them Kurdish, are fleeing Islamic State militants who are reportedly carrying out stonings, beheadings and other atrocities.
2. 'THEY DEFINITELY HAVE AN ELECTRONIC ARMY BEHIND THEM'
That's how cyber threats expert Ray Kafity describes the Islamic State's media arm, which produces slick jihadist videos, glossy magazines and even tweets live from the battlefield.
3. WHOSE FAMILY SAYS HE NEEDS COUNSELING, NOT PROSECUTION
An Iraq war veteran accused of scaling a fence and making it into the White House before the Secret Service stopped him is not violent but suffers post-traumatic stress, relatives say.
4. MORE THAN 100K ATTEND NYC CLIMATE CHANGE MARCH
The Manhattan event, and rallies across the globe, were organized to call attention to global warming on the eve of a U.N. summit.
5. WHERE UNPRECEDENTED EBOLA LOCKDOWN ENDS
Sierra Leone had ordered its 6 million residents to stay in their homes for three days in a move to fight the deadly disease that has killed 560 across the country.
6. WHAT TRACKERS REPORT FINDING IN HUNT FOR AMBUSH SUSPECT
Police announce they have recovered an assault rifle carried by Eric Frein, the fugitive accused of fatally shooting two Pennsylvania state troopers.
7. WHY BACKERS SEEK EXPANSION OF CIVIL RIGHTS DEATH LAW
There has only been one prosecution under the Emmett Till Act, even though it was passed with the promise of $135 million for investigations of unsolved killings from the civil rights era.
6. FEDS REVIEW PROGRAM THAT GIVES MILITARY SURPLUS GEAR TO POLICE
The program has allowed even departments with civil rights violations to apply for and get lethal surplus weaponry .
7. NASA'S MAVEN SPACECRAFT ON TRACK TO REACH MARS
After a 10-month, 442 million-mile trip, the robotic explorer is set to slip into the red planet's orbit for more than a year of atmospheric study.
8. SUPER BOWL REMATCH LIVES UP TO HYPE
Peyton Manning led his Denver Broncos from behind to tie the game at the end of regulation, but the Seattle Seahawks won 26-20 in overtime.