Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Friday:
1. KATHLEEN SEBELIUS QUITTING OBAMA CABINET
Her departure after five years as head of Health and Human Services follows the rocky rollout of 'Obamacare.'
2. BEARS BACK ON WALL STREET
The Nasdaq index sheds nearly 130 points — its worst day in three years — while the Dow plunges 266 points.
3. WHY NO SUBMERSIBLE DEPLOYED YET IN PLANE SEARCH
Searchers want to pinpoint the location of the pings as much as possible before sending the vessel underwater.
4. STEPHEN COLBERT TO REPLACE LETTERMAN
He'll leave his "Colbert Report" persona behind when he takes over the "Late Show" next year.
5. WHO'S SEEKING BILLIONS FROM UKRAINE
Putin says Russia is owed as much as $35 billion for natural gas and related costs.
6. GOP WHITE HOUSE FAVORITE STIRS CONTROVERSY
Jeb Bush describes illegal immigration as an "act of love" by people hoping to provide for their families. The backlash from his own party is swift.
7. WOMAN TOSSES SHOE AT HILLARY CLINTON
The incident happens moments after the former secretary of state takes the stage to deliver a speech at a Las Vegas convention. The footwear misses its target.
8. VIDEO SHOWS SUICIDE BOMBER IN EGYPT
An al-Qaida-inspired group posts footage online showing an attack at a security headquarters that killed 16 people in December.
9. ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME WELCOMES NEWCOMERS
Nirvana, Peter Gabriel, Kiss, Hall and Oates, Linda Ronstadt and the E Street Band are among this year's inductees.
10. HOW MICKELSON FARED ON DAY 1 OF THE MASTERS
The three-time champ struggles to a 4-over 76 — one off the worst scores of his career at Augusta.