Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:
1. DEBRIS PROVES ELUSIVE IN MALAYSIA AIRLINES CRASH
Dozens of ships and aircraft have failed to find any piece of the missing Boeing 777 jet that vanished more than two days ago above waters south of Vietnam.
2. HOW HEALTH CARE LAW IS AFFECTING INSURANCE ENROLLMENT
The Gallup-Healthways Well-Being Index finds that 15.9 percent of U.S. adults are uninsured thus far in 2014, down from 17.1 percent for the last three months of 2013.
3. U.S. INTELLIGENCE TO SCRUTINIZE WORKERS WITH SECRET CLEARANCES
A system of electronic monitoring would identify rogue agents, corrupt officials and leakers, AP's Stephen Braun reports.
4. LIVE BROADCASTING BARRED IN PISTORIUS TRIAL
The judge in the murder trial of the double-amputee Olympian prohibits televising the graphic testimony of the expert who conducted the autopsy on Reeva Steenkamp.
5. CHINESE GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS SPEAK OUT ON ABUSE
Four of the officials say Communist Party interrogators meted out physical beatings in secret jails to extract bogus confessions amid an anti-corruption campaign, AP's Gillian Wong finds.
6. WHY JAPAN IS EXPERIENCING A SLOW REBUILD AFTER TSUNAMI
Three years after the devastating earthquake on the country's northeastern coast, shortages of skilled workers and materials are delaying construction.
7. BIG EARTHQUAKE STRIKES OFF NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
Officials say a magnitude-6.9 temblor struck off the coast near Eureka, Calif., but there are no reports of damage or injuries or a threat of a tsunami.
8. DEFENSE SET TO GRILL ACCUSER IN ARMY SEX CASE
Defense lawyers for an Army general facing sexual assault charges say they plan to press the female captain on inconsistencies in her story.
9. WHAT SECURITY IS IN STORE FOR BOSTON MARATHON
Public safety officials are getting ready to release more details about enhanced security for this year's race.
10. UKRAINE PRIME MINISTER TO VISIT WHITE HOUSE
Obama plans to host Arseniy Yatsenyuk in a show of U.S. support for the fledgling new government.