Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today (times EDT):
1. WHERE THEY REALLY MEAN IT ON CIGARETTE WARNINGS
That would be Australia: Think drab olive-green packs featuring images of cancer-riddled mouths and bulging, blinded eyeballs.
2. IT'S HERE: FIRST LAWSUIT INVOLVING 2012 ELECTION IN COURT
Early voting in swing state Ohio sparks campaign dispute, with military voters at center.
3. DREW PETERSON JUDGE MIGHT THROW OUT CASE
"There was one thing I told you not to go into and that's exactly what you did," he tells prosecutor.
4. A DEEPER PROBE INTO SYRIAN BLOODSHED
A U.N. human rights report might fuel urgency for tougher action against the Assad regime.
5. WHY MADONNA AND BJORK JOINED A GLOBAL MOVEMENT
It's all to get Russia to free the punk provocateur band Pussy Riot.
6. THE DREAM ACT KICKS OFF IN U.S.
Young illegal immigrants brought as children will begin lining up for a chance for legal status.
7. JUDGE IN FORT HOOD SHOOTING CASE SAYS TRIAL NEEDS TO START
Accused Army psychiatrist to plead not guilty, with jury selection on Monday.
8. THE BURNING LOVE THAT JUST WON'T FADE
Tens of thousands of Elvis fans heading to Graceland candlelight vigil on 35th anniversary of his death.
9. HOW CLOSE TODAY'S BLAST CAME TO U.N. OBSERVERS
The fuel truck bomb went off near a Damascus hotel they use and a parking lot used by the military.
10. IN IOWA, OBAMA'S TARGET MIGHT BE RYAN'S ENERGY CUTS
Romney's running mate is expected to fight back in Florida on the Medicare issue.