A southern Michigan man whose three young sons have been missing since Thanksgiving has been arraigned on additional charges in their disappearance.
Thirty-nine-year-old John Skelton was arraigned in Lenawee County District Court on Friday on charges including kidnapping and child endangering. The (Toledo) Blade says a hearing in the case is set for March 28.
The Morenci (mor-EN'-see) resident has said he doesn't know the whereabouts of 9-year-old Andrew, 7-year-old Alexander and 5-year-old Tanner, who last were seen with him. He previously was charged with parental kidnapping.
He told authorities he gave the boys to a group called United Foster Outreach and another called Underground Sanctuaries, organizations authorities say they can't locate the groups.
Police in the town near the Ohio border are treating the case as a homicide investigation.