Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:
1. 'IT'S TIME TO MOVE ON'
A dejected Majority Leader Mitch McConnell urges his Senate colleagues to move on after the chamber narrowly rejected a measure to repeal parts of "Obamacare."
2. 'I SOMETIMES USE COLORFUL LANGUAGE'
Trump aide Anthony Scaramucci explains his profanity-laced tirade directed at colleagues Reince Priebus and Steve Bannon after it was published in its entirety in The New Yorker magazine.
3. SHARIF OUSTED IN PAKISTAN
The country's Supreme Court disqualifies the three-term prime minister from holding office over allegations of corruption against him and his family.
4. ISRAELI POLICE ON HIGH ALERT FOR PRAYERS AT JERUSALEM SITE
Men under 50 are barred from the site near the Al-Aqsa Mosque following security assessments indicting Palestinians plan protests there.
5. TRUMP SEEKING FUNDS TO COMBAT ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, VIOLENT CRIME
The president heads to Long Island to give a speech close to where the street gang MS-13 has committed a string of murders.
6. WHAT AWAITS TRUMP'S SIGNATURE
The Senate has approved a new package of stiff financial sanctions against Russia, Iran and North Korea.
7. HOW NORTH KOREA IS EVADING INTERNATIONAL SANCTIONS
An AP investigation finds that U.S.-allied Persian Gulf nations are hosting thousands of North Korean laborers whose wages help Pyongyang build the missiles now threatening the U.S. and its Asian partners.
8. WHO IS GOING AFTER RUSSIAN HACKERS
The U.S. has orchestrated the arrest of five suspected Russian cybercriminals across Europe in the past nine months, AP learns.
9. TESLA'S NEW VEHICLE WILL COST HALF AS MUCH AS PREVIOUS MODELS
The electric car company's newest vehicle lists for $35,000 and has a range of 215 miles, which could take it from a niche luxury brand to the mainstream.
10. WHERE EXPECTATIONS HAVE FALLEN SHORT
One year after the Rio Olympics, Brazil's most famous city remains wracked by violence amid the country's deepest economic downturn in 100 years.