Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Thursday:
1. WHAT PRECEDED TRUMP'S FIRING OF FBI CHIEF
Days before he was dismissed, Comey asked for more resources from the Justice Department to pursue the investigation into Russia's election meddling and the possible involvement of Trump associates.
2. MICHAEL FLYNN FACES SENATE SUBPOENA
The Senate intelligence committee subpoenas Trump's former national security adviser for documents related to the panel's investigation into Russia's election meddling.
3. NEW COMPLICATION FOR US MILITARY
With the Trump administration's decision to supply Kurdish fighters with weapons, American troops in Syria are in the crossfire between Turkey, a NATO ally, and the Kurdish fighters that Ankara deems terrorists.
4. ANOTHER STEP TOWARD OFFSHORE DRILLING
The Trump administration moves forward on seismic surveys in the Atlantic, the first step toward offshore drilling in a region where it has been blocked for decades.
5. BETSY DEVOS BOOED DURING COMMENCEMENT SPEECH
The Education secretary powers through her address at a historically black university in Florida, even as many of the graduating students turn their backs in protest.
6. HUMAN RIGHTS ACTIVISTS RAISE ALARM IN VENEZUELA
They say more than 250 detained protesters have been put before military tribunals over the last week — a practice that could violate Venezuela's constitution.
7. WHICH MESSAGING APP IS DISAPPOINTING INVESTORS
Snapchat's parent company suffers a massive loss as user growth continues to slow.
8. TUNNEL COLLAPSE AT HANFORD NUCLEAR SITE RENEWS SAFETY CONCERNS
Critics have long said that the toxic remnants of the Cold War are being stored in haphazard and unsafe conditions in the U.S.
9. WHO'S NOT RULING OUT WHITE HOUSE BID
After conquering Hollywood, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson says that a presidential run is "a real possibility."
10. ESPN PERSONALITY'S WIFE KILLED IN TRAFFIC CRASH
Katherine Ann Berman, 67, wife of broadcaster Chris Berman, was one of two victims in a two-vehicle accident in Connecticut, police say.