Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Thursday:
1. TRUMP TO SENATE: SCRAP RULES IF NEEDED TO CONFIRM GORSUCH
It's an aggressive opening to what's shaping up as a ferocious clash over the future of the Supreme Court.
2. SENATOR TAKING HEAT FROM BOTH RIGHT, LEFT
Leading Democrat Chuck Schumer has been ridiculed by Trump — but also faces complaints he's not fighting hard enough against the president.
3. BRITAIN'S CONSERVATIVE GOVERNMENT GETS A WIN
The country moves closer to leaving the European Union as lawmakers decisively back a bill authorizing divorce proceedings.
4. HOW ISLAMIC STATE GROUP IS ADAPTING
Faced with a diminishing number of fighters, the militants are relying on retrofitted commercial drones to do things like guide suicide car bombers to their targets.
5. VIOLENCE ERUPTS AT DELAWARE PRISON
Inmates at the James T. Vaughn Correctional Center take corrections department workers as hostages, prompting a lockdown of all prisons in the state.
6. WHAT FACEBOOK IS FOCUSING ON
The social network is furiously promoting its live video feature as it tries to get more users to shoot and watch such videos.
7. ISRAEL EVACUATES WEST BANK OUTPOST
The removal of residents and their supporters from what Israel's Supreme Court has ruled is private Palestinian land provokes violent clashes.
8. WHO'S BEEN 'BLESSED TWO TIMES OVER'
Beyonce and Jay Z announce on Instagram that the superstar singer is pregnant with twins.
9. ALABAMA REIGNS ON RECRUITING TRAIL
The Crimson Tide's latest signees may be coach Nick Saban's best recruiting class yet.
10. NFL'S GOODELL SAYS HE HOLDS NO GRUDGE
The commissioner at his pre-Super Bowl news conference insists there's no awkwardness between him and the Patriots in the wake of "Deflategate."