Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Monday:
1. WHO'S REVEALING SECRETS OF OFFSHORE HOLDINGS OF THE WELL-OFF
An international coalition of media outlets publishes what it says is an extensive investigation into the offshore financial dealings of the rich and famous.
2. UNCERTAINTY SURROUNDS IMPLEMENTATION OF MIGRANT DEAL
The EU agency that's responsible for processing asylum seekers has less than a tenth of the 2,300 officers that it needs to do the job.
3. WHAT TRUMP WANTS FROM KASICH
He's calling for the Ohio governor, who has won only his home state, to drop out of the GOP presidential race.
4. LAWMAKER SEEKS TO REASSURE MUSLIM WORLD IN EVENT OF TRUMP TRIUMPH
U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham, speaking in Cairo during a congressional tour of the region, says that Congress will continue to play a primary role in foreign policy "regardless of what Mr. Trump says or does."
5. AMTRAK TRAIN DERAILS AFTER STRIKING BACKHOE ON TRACKS
The accident just south of Philadelphia kills two Amtrak workers and sends more than 30 passengers to the hospital.
6. PARTISAN BATTLES BEING WAGED FOR CONTROL OF STATE COURTS
In states where voters elect Supreme Court judges, millions of dollars are being spent by interest groups hoping to reshape the courts for years to come.
7. FAA CONSIDERING RULES FOR DRONES
The new standards could clear the way for commercial drone flights over populated areas and help speed the introduction of package delivery drones, the AP learns.
8. WHY HEART FAILURE PATIENTS NEED TO CONSIDER SURGERY
Patients with clogged arteries have a better chance of surviving 10 years if they get bypass surgery plus medicine rather than just drugs alone, a study finds.
9. ABBY WAMBACH ARRESTED FOR DUI
Police say the retired soccer star was stopped after running a red light in her Range Rover near downtown Portland, Ore., where she lives.
10. SIGN OF SPRING: RETURN OF BOYS OF SUMMER
Francisco Liriano pitches the Pirates past the Cardinals, 4-1, in the opening game of the Major League Baseball season.