Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:
1. BELGIAN AUTHORITIES SEARCH FOR TOP SUSPECT IN COUNTRY'S DEALIEST ATTACK IN DECADES
Belgian state broadcaster RTBF has identified two other attackers as brothers Khalid and Brahim Bakraoui, who are believed to have blown themselves up.
2. TRUMP, CLINTON TRADE WINS WITH THEIR RIVALS AND ATTACK EACH OTHER'S WORLDVIEWS
The front-runners won the biggest prize in Arizona, but Democratic challenger Bernie Sanders won caucuses in Utah and Idaho, while Ted Cruz claimed the Republican caucuses in Utah.
3. CRUZ'S CALL FOR INCREASED SURVEILLANCE IN MUSLIM NEIGHBORHOODS DRAWS REBUKES
Muslims across the U.S. condemned the statement but said it is nothing new because the intensifying rhetoric in the presidential campaign has for months been ratcheting up animosity against American Muslims.
4. WHY MORE SOON-TO-BE RELEASED INMATES ARE TRAINING TO USE HEROIN OVERDOSE ANTIDOTE
Naloxone supporters say the opportunity to save potentially thousands of lives outweighs any fears that the promise of a nearby antidote would only encourage drug abuse.
5. WHERE OBAMA WILL AIM TO BOOST A NEW LEADER FRIENDLY TO THE UNITED STATES
Obama flies to Argentina, where new President Mauricio Macri is opening a new chapter after years of anti-American posturing by predecessor Christina Fernandez.
6. WHAT KERRY WILL DISCUSS WITH RUSSIAN PRESIDENT VLADIMIR PUTIN DURING A VISIT TO MOSCOW
The U.S. secretary of state will be seeking clarity as to where Russia stands on a political transition for Syria.
7. HOW A DEADLY MERCEDES CRASH IN THAILAND IGNITED A DEBATE OVER THE RICH GETTING A WAY WITH MURDER
The Mercedes driver, the son of a wealthy Thai businessman, survived with minor injuries and refused both alcohol and drug tests — and his wishes were respected.
8. SUPREME COURT TAKES UP CHALLENGE FROM FAITH-BASED GROUP AGAINST OBAMA'S HEATH CARE LAW
The justices will hear arguments over the Obama administration's efforts to ensure their employees and students can get cost-free birth control.
9. WHO COULD BE CHARGED IN THE CASE OF A 4-YEAR-OLD BOY WHO SHOT HIS MOTHER IN A TRUCK
Authorities say the 31-year-old Jamie Gilt of Florida should face a misdemeanor charge of allowing a child access to a firearm.
10. POLICE TRYING TO COAX MAN OUT OF 80-FOOT-TALL TREE IN SEATTLE SPECTACLE
The incident disrupted traffic and has attracted a large social media following with the hashtag #manintree trending.