Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Wednesday:
1. TRUMP, CLINTON STEAM AHEAD
The GOP front-runner and the leading Democrat earn key wins in Florida on a night of delegate-rich voting in five states.
2. WHITE HOUSE DOES ABOUT-FACE ON OIL DRILLING
The administration announces that it has decided to bar drilling off America's Atlantic Coast as Obama moves aggressively to shape his environmental legacy.
3. WHAT'S LATEST STEP IN RUSSIAN STRATEGY IN SYRIA
Putin is now pressuring Assad to engage in the peace talks that have begun in Geneva.
4. NATION'S CAPITAL FACING HARSH COMMUTE
The city's rail system will be shut down for at least 29 hours for safety checks of possibly dangerous electric cables.
5. US FURTHER EASES RESTRICTIONS ON TRAVEL TO CUBA
The changes are expected to increase travel from America to the island by as much as 20 percent.
6. WHICH CHEMICAL IS RAISING FEARS IN US
PFOA, a suspected carcinogen used in the manufacture of Teflon pans and other products, is turning up in water supplies.
7. POLICE CARRY OUT ANTI-TERROR RAID IN BRUSSELS
One man is found dead in an apartment after the raid linked to the deadly attacks in Paris last November, authorities say.
8. HOW CDC HOPES TO STEM FLOW OF PAINKILLERS
The agency says doctors should not turn to painkillers to treat common forms of pain like backaches or arthritis, amid an epidemic of abuse and death tied to the drugs.
9. NEW FAITH-BASED FILMS TONE DOWN RELIGION, AMP UP STAR POWER
The latest example is "Miracles From Heaven," starring Jennifer Garner and Queen Latifah.
10. REFUGEES TRAINING FOR RIO GAMES
A group of 43 men and women displaced by conflicts in their homelands are being considered for the first-ever team of refugee athletes at the Olympics.