Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:
1. WHAT GOP DEBATE REVEALED ABOUT PARTY LOYALTY
Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio and John Kasich all say they would support Donald Trump if he is the Republican nominee. He, too, said he would support whoever wins.
2. HOW BEN CARSON SPENT HIS MONEY
The political newcomer raised $58 million, but spent more on fundraising and consultants than on mass media advertising, on-the-ground staff and other things that could have swayed voters, AP finds.
3. NEW DIPLOMACY WITH PYONGYANG URGED
Some experts argue that sanctions alone will never compel North Korea to give up its nuclear program, and that it's time for the U.S. to sit down for peace talks, something Beijing favors, but Washington doesn't.
4. NO END IN SIGHT AS FLIGHT 370 ANNIVERSARY NEARS
The underwater hunt for the missing Malaysian Airlines jetliner has been fruitless, the water left to search is narrowing and skepticism of whether crews are looking in the right place continues to grow.
5. U.S. WORKERS LARGELY INSULATED FROM GLOBAL SLOWDOWN
Economists expect job gains to rebound in February after dipping in January and forecast that that the jobless rate stayed at a healthy 4.9 percent.
6. NEW APPROACH IN TACKLING DISPLACEMENT CRISIS
A new trade deal with Europe, a rush of foreign investment and public works are to put 200,000 Syrian refugees to work in Jordan.
7. WHIZ KID REALLY 23-YEAR-OLD UKRAINIAN
Officials say Asher Potts is charged with identity theft and sexual assault, stunning those who knew him as a popular and overachieving high school student in Pennsylvania.
8. RARE 'SUPER BLOOM' CARPETS DESERT WITH COLOR
Wildflowers in Death Valley National Park cover the hottest and driest place in North America with a carpet of gold, attracting tourists from all over the world.
9. WHO'S GETTING LATEST MUSIC SHRINE
A new Grammy Museum is set to open in the Mississippi Delta, cradle of the blues that influenced jazz, hip-hop, rock and more.
10. BRONCOS STAR WON'T GET FINED FOR THIS DANCE
Super Bowl MVP Von Miller will showcase his moves on ABC's "Dancing With The Stars."