Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Friday:
1. WHY THE POPE AND DONALD TRUMP DISAGREE
Francis says Trump is "not Christian" if he wants to address illegal immigration by building a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border. The GOP candidate says it's "disgraceful" for a religious leader to question someone's faith.
2. THE LATEST ON BERNIE'S BIG NEW HAMPSHIRE WIN
Since then, Hillary Clinton has picked up endorsements from convention superdelegates, which dwarf Sanders' total.
3. POPE WEIGHS IN ON ZIKA VIRUS
He suggests women threatened with Zika could use artificial contraception, saying "avoiding pregnancy is not an absolute evil" in the face of the global health emergency.
4. OBAMA'S PLANS TO VISIT CUBA DRAWS RESPONSE
The announcement elicits hopeful cheers in Havana but equally emphatic condemnation from U.S. lawmakers and Republican presidential candidates.
5. TURKEY RESPONDS TO SUICIDE BOMBING IN ANKARA
Ankara blames Kurdish militant groups at home and in Syria for deadly attack and increases pressure on the U.S. to sever ties with the Syrian Kurdish militia that has been a key force against IS.
6. HOW ONE STATE IS TRAILBLAZING A NATIONAL DEBATE OVER MINIMUM WAGE
Oregon's House of Representatives approves an unprecedented three-tiered system that sets different rates by region.
7. AN OLD IDEA GETS NEW TRACTION
The topic of limiting the service of Supreme Court justices is revived following the sudden death of Justice Antonin Scalia.
8. POPE COMMENTS ON BISHOP BEHAVIOR
He says any bishop who moves a suspected pedophile priest from parish to parish should resign.
9. BAYLOR REVEALS AN UNUSUAL APPROACH TO CAMPUS SEX ASSAULT ALLEGATIONS
The university didn't report a single instance in a four-year span, a finding that represents a sharp contrast to reports at other private schools in the U.S.
10. WHO IS "CHIVO"?
That's the nickname of cinematographer Emmanuel Lubezki, whose work may make him a three-peat Oscar winner for "Gravity," ''Birdman" and now "The Revenant."