Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Monday:
1. BRONCOS DOMINATE PANTHERS IN SUPER BOWL WIN
Denver's defense frustrates Cam Newton all game to carry Peyton Manning to his second Super Bowl title with a 24-10 victory over the Carolina Panthers.
2. RUBIO'S DEBATE SLIPUPS EMBOLDEN RIVALS
The freshman senator's uneven debate performance in New Hampshire invigorates Chris Christie, John Kasich and Jeb Bush days before the state's primary.
3. WHO DECRIES NKOREA ROCKET LAUNCH AS 'INTOLERABLE PROVOCATION'
The 15-member U.N. Security Council condemns Kim Jong Un's ballistic missile test and vows significant sanctions.
4. WHAT SECURITY VIDEO REVEALS BEFORE SUSPECTED AIRLINER BOMBING
The Mogadishu airport footage shows two men handing what looks like a laptop to a suspected suicide bomber after he passed through a security checkpoint, a Somalia government spokesman says.
5. MORE THAN 100 REMAIN MISSING AFTER DEADLY TAIWAN QUAKE
The death toll rises to at least 34 following the powerful earthquake that toppled a high-rise apartment building in Taiwan, government figures show.
6. TURKEY SAYS IT HITS CAPACITY TO TAKE SYRIAN REFUGEES
But the country's deputy premier says it will continue taking in migrants from the neighboring civil war amid pressure to reopen its border after a three-day closure.
7. HOW HEROIN SCOURGE CHANGES POLICE ROLES
As addiction rates climb across the U.S., police, paramedics and counselors join forces to steer drug users into treatment instead of jail.
8. COST OF COAL ASH SPILL CLEANUP RISES TO BILLIONS
Duke Energy is shipping 1.5 million tons of residue to landfills, two years after a massive spill of toxic, liquefied power plant waste near Eden, N.C.
9. DIRECTOR'S GUILD WIN FOR 'THE REVENANT' MUDDIES OSCARS WATERS
With only weeks to go before the Academy Awards, the race for best picture is wide open as ever.
10. SUPER BOWL ADS AIM FOR OPTIMISM
A car ad shows an aging astronaut getting reinvigorated by driving an Audi, while Amy Schumer and Seth Rogan try to unite Americans with the "Bud Light Party."