Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Tuesday:
1. BOMBINGS LEAVE TURKEY RATTLED AHEAD OF ELECTION
The deadly blasts at a peace rally create political fissures across the country as President Recep Tayyip Erdogan tries again for a ruling majority in parliament.
2. WHO'S LOOKING FOR BREAKOUT MOMENTS IN DEMOCRATIC DEBATE
Martin O'Malley, Jim Webb and Lincoln Chafee — all running far behind Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders — are hoping to gain ground with strong performances Tuesday night.
3. WHY PUTIN WINS PRAISE FROM SOME CORNERS OF MIDEAST
The Russian president receives accolades from many in Iraq and Syria, who see Russian airstrikes in Syria as a turning point after largely ineffectual efforts by the U.S.-led coalition to dislodge Islamic State militants.
4. NETANYAHU: ARAB PARTIES FOMENT VIOLENCE
The Israeli prime minister calls on the country's Arab citizens to "kick out the extremists among you" amid a spike in bloodshed around Jerusalem.
5. DISSOLVING HEART STENT PASSES FIRST TEST
The device, designed to keep blood vessels open, performs as well as a conventional stent in the one-year study.
6. WHERE INMATES WITH VIOLENT PASTS MAY BE ALLOWED INTO FIREFIGHTING UNIT
The AP learns that California's department of corrections proposes adding inmates convicted of violent offenses to a firefighting outfit made up of 3,800 prisoners.
7. STUDIES OF POVERTY, INEQUALITY NET NOBEL FOR PRINCETON ECONOMIST
Angus Deaton's research raises doubts about sweeping solutions to poverty and about the effectiveness of aid programs.
8. HOW EL NINO COULD AFFECT US WEST COAST DROUGHT
Evidence mounts that the ocean-warming phenomenon in the Pacific will spawn a rainy winter in California — but may also usher chaotic storms.
9. ACTOR RANDY QUAID, WIFE HELD IN VT ON FUGITIVE WARRANT
The couple is wanted in Santa Barbara, Calif. on charges they vandalized the guesthouse of a home they once owned.
10. BLUE JAYS FORCE DECIDING GAME 5 IN ALDS
Toronto stakes pitcher R.A. Dickey to a six-run lead in an 8-4 win over the Rangers.