Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Monday:
1. AP INTERVIEWS: ISLAMIC STATE MILITANTS RECRUIT NEW GENERATION
The terror group enlists teens and children using gifts, threats and brainwashing, according to AP discussions with residents who fled or still live in Islamic State-held territory in Syria and Iraq.
2. WHY MEDICAID ENROLLMENT SURGE WORRIES SOME STATES
Some lawmakers warn the price of expanding the health care program for low-income Americans under the Affordable Care Act could mean less money available for other state services, including education.
3. WHO'S NOT BACKING DOWN FROM DISPARAGING REMARKS
Donald Trump insists, "I will say what I want to say," a day after dismissing Sen. John McCain's reputation as a war hero because he was captured in Vietnam.
4. UNDER OATH, COSBY PROVIDES DETAILS ON WOMANIZING
Transcripts from a 2005-06 deposition help show that the comic actor was a philanderer who plied young women with quaaludes.
5. WHAT'S ON CONGRESS' MIDSUMMER TO-DO LIST
Lawmakers must attend to key issues such as raising the debt limit and easing automatic budget cuts to the Pentagon and other agencies in order to avoid a government shutdown in the months ahead.
6. PENTAGON CHIEF HEADS TO ISRAEL AMID OUTRAGE OVER IRAN NUCLEAR DEAL
Defense Secretary Ash Carter visits Tel Aviv to push ahead with talks on ways the U.S. can further improve Israel's security, even as the country's leaders fume over the new agreement with Tehran.
7. US, CUBA REBOOT RELATIONS
The Cuban flag is set to fly outside the country's diplomatic mission in the United States for the first time since the countries severed ties in 1961.
8. 'TO WALK AWAY FROM THAT, I'M JUST SO STOKED'
That's Australian surfer Mick Fanning's reaction to escaping unharmed after a shark attack that was caught on video in South Africa.
9. NEWPORT FOLK MARKS 50TH ANNIVERSARY OF DYLAN GOING ELECTRIC
On the night of July 25, 1965, Bob Dylan strode onto a stage at the Newport Folk Festival, plugged in an electric guitar and gave the music world a shock.
10. AMATEUR DUNNE EYES HISTORY AT ST. ANDREWS
Paul Dunne, 22 years old, is in a three-way tie heading into the final round of the British Open.