SKOPJE, Macedonia (AP) — Macedonia's Foreign Ministry says two of the three construction workers kidnapped early Saturday in a town near the Libyan capital have been found alive by Libyan authorities.
It says a Macedonian national and a Bosnian were found by Libyan authorities on Monday.
No mention was made of the Italian national abducted along with his colleagues from an Italian construction company.
The Foreign Ministry said the Macedonian man, identified as 29-year-old Miljazim Gafuri, was found by Libyan authorities along with the Bosnian engineer.
The ministry said the Macedonian national was in the Italian Embassy in Tripoli.
No further details were immediately available.
On Sunday, the Italian Foreign Ministry confirmed that Marco Vallisa, a 53-year-old construction worker, had been kidnapped on Saturday in the western town of Zuwara, near the Tunisian border.