In a story Oct. 26 about a plan by Rep. David Camp, R-Mich., to exempt 95 percent of U.S. companies' overseas profits from taxes, The Associated Press erroneously reported that the remaining profits would be taxed at a rate of 5 percent. The maximum tax rate on those profits would be 25 percent, not 5 percent.
Are Buyers Picky?
The S&P 500 in Week 3 of August 2017
Opening Round NAFTA Fissures Over the Meaning of “Substantial”: What’s the Best and Worst That Can Happen?