Sumner Redstone's Game Of Thrones Staff
Posted: Jun 30, 2016 9:27 AM
About 90% of Viacom's shares are Class B non-voting shares. But in the battle for control of Viacom, only those who own the remaining 10%, the Class A voting shares, have a say and Sumner Redstone controls about 80 percent of these shares.

Recommended Townhall Video