Sharing the Pain Staff
Posted: Nov 14, 2013 10:38 AM
Those whose insurance has been cancelled as “substandard” don’t have much recourse. They can go to the government’s website, which isn’t working so well. Or they could write their person in Congress as some 30,000 of Senator Dianne Feinstein’s constituents have. And, then, they can submit their cancellation notices to a web site – one that does work – for posting. As Andy Meek of National Journal reports: