Dear Mr. Mullings:
- Are we to believe you are not going to toot your own horn about Dubai asking for a 45-day delay in implementing its purchase of the British firm’s port assets?
- Oh, golly. You know I hate this sort of thing. But if you’re talking about my being widely quoted on Wednesday and Thursday saying:
- A delay of up to 60 days would "get people to back off the ledge here and give everybody a chance to back down," said Republican consultant Rich Galen.
- in newspapers worldwide, why … shucks. Just doin’ my job, is all.
- Oh, please. You guess right once every six or seven years and right away you think you’re Nostradamus.