10. MSNBC Analyst: We Should Get Rid of the Second Amendment, by Katie Pavlich
What is the deal with MSNBC folks being anti-Second Amendment lately? Last week it was fill in host Craig Melvin and this week it's analyst and Huffington Post writer Alex Wagner.
Wagner was on Real Time With Bill Maher and when asked about what should be changed in the Constitution, Wagner said we should get rid of the Second Amendment.
9. More Lies: White House Emails Reveal Major Obamacare Accounting Fraud, by Guy Benson
the White House was telling the public everything was copacetic while internal government experts were frantically warning that the administration's ideological plans were profoundly unwise. If this scenario feels strangely familiar, it should.
8. If A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words, by Erika Johnsen
A young Rick Perry vs. a young Barack Obama.
Once again, liberals and the Obama Administration are focused on guns rather than criminals and federal government incomptence. Operation Fast and Furious is looking more and more like a set up from the beginning to push Obama and Holder's radical anti-Second Amendment agenda.
6. Obama's Words Come Back to Haunt Him... Big Time, by Greg Hengler.
There is no spinning this doozy. From the RNC...
5. "Occupy Atlanta" Silences Democrat Rep. John Lewis With Jazz Hands, by Guy Benson
The video -- taken yesterday afternoon -- begins as civil rights pioneer Rep. John Lewis (D-GA) arrives at #OccupyAtlanta, hoping to express solidarity and articulate his support with some brief remarks. Unfortunately for him, the Congressman is totally unacquainted with the gathering's "rules," which make the US Senate look like a model of brisk efficiency.
Following the CLASS Act's implosion, roughly half of Democrats' illusory Obamacare "deficit savings"go up in smoke.
3. Dick Morris: Obama Will Lose 2012 In A Landslide, by Daniel Doherty
Fox News contributor and political pundit Dick Morris offers some interesting analysis in regards to the 2012 presidential election: Barack Obama will lose in a landslide.
2. Oklahoma Mother Gives Her Life to Save Unborn Child, by Katie Pavlich
An Oklahoma mother, Stacie Crimm, was overjoyed to be pregnant with a child, but during her pregnancy, she was diagnosed with neck and head cancer. Instead of having an abortion or taking medication harmful to her baby, she rejected chemotherapy treatment in order to save her child, instead of herself.
1. Tomb of the Unknown Soldier Guarded Despite Hurricane, by Elisabeth Meinecke
The dedication and respect shown in this story is the reason why our military is the best in the world. Despite the crazy weather yesterday in Arlington, Va., as a result of Hurricane Irene, the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier was not forgotten.
Thanks for your attention this year, dear readers, and we hope you'll stay tuned for an exciting 2012!