Hillary may have been onto something. Apparently there really is a "Vast Right Wing Conspiracy." Now it is conservatives who have discovered just how bigoted, hateful and dangerous Right Wing Extremists are! EBAR (Evangelical Bigots Against Romney) is trying to take down (just like they tried to do to Bill Clinton!) the only man in America who can slay the Dragon Lady (Hillary). The spirit of Salvador Dali is now in the building.
The Romniacs are in a lather over the evidence presented by various Romney critics around the country, including talk radio talk show hosts Sandy Rios in Chicago and Gregg Jackson in Boston among thousands of others in the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy. EBAR has laid on the table a bunch of evidence which Romney Kool Aid drinkers ("Don't you like know how totally Kool Mitt is?!") have countered with hissing and spitting insults, the most popular being: "bigot!!" The enemies are everywhere. Don't look out the window!!
According to Romniacs, anti-Mormon bigotry is: disbelieving Mitt is the Hillary-slaying savior-and it is the only reason he has a mere 12 percent national support among GOP voters.
Romney's campaign began with Romniacs calling those evangelicals who were not interested in Romney 'bigots.'" It is a fascinating variation of the gay agenda mind control device: Believe everything we believe or we will call you hateful homophobes! Hey, it worked.
After a week of the Kool Aid Drinkers arching their backs, hair standing on end, hissing and spitting insults and contempt, ouroriginal charges remain un-refuted. What charges you ask? These are the charges the Romniacs have not refuted:
1. Romney's record shows he's a liberal. Like his three predecessors, Romney was a liberal Republican governor. Before him, Massachusetts didn't have a government-mandated health care law, gay marriage, or a Democrat governor. After him, it did.
2. His record shows he is pro-abortion. Although he has flip flopped on abortion for years, the health care law he left Massachusetts with includes abortion as a healthcare benefit, increased tax payer funding for abortion and mandates a Planned Parenthood appointee on the plan's board. John Haskins, one of Massachusetts' leading pro-family advocates, said, "The bottom line is more babies will be liquidated because of Romney's health care plan." Mitt claims to have had a pro-life epiphany courtesy of a Harvard doctor prior to signing the health care law mandating abortion.
3. His record shows he is not a fiscal conservative. RomneyCare will inevitably turn Taxachusetts into the 75 percent tax rate state to pay for a "non-profit" health care system that is more expensive than most of the for-profit state health care systems in America. Massachusetts had the highest health care costs in the world when Romney signed the law. If he's so brilliant, how come he doesn't know that government doubles the cost and halves the quality of whatever service it assumes? In any event, Hillary and Ted K praised Romney's health care law, which coincidentally was very similar to a Hillary plan called "Healthy Choices." The Congressional Budget Office said this level of government intervention and regulation was "unprecedented" – as in even the out-of-control socialist Democrats hadn't gone this far! The Wall Street Journal said RomneyCare was in "intensive care" right after birth. As Romney was being praised for his strong fiscal record by conservative talk show hosts, his plan almost doubled average premiums, costing Taxachusetts $150 million more than the public was first told.
5. He has a record of appointing liberal judges.
7. Voters don't trust him. Four recent national polls including a recent Pew Center Poll revealed that voters trusted Romney least of the four major GOP presidential candidates. Liberal Lion Ted Kennedy suggested Romney is like John Kerry. Kennedy called him "Multiple Choice Mitt," when he ran against him in a senate race. Multiple choice – as in: he has multiple positions on issues, and like Kerry, he may vote for something just after he votes against it. His record shows he is for and against abortion, the gay agenda, socialist health care and gun control. While 99 percent of the media likes Mitt, polls show about 90 percent of the voters don't. The Romney campaign attributes that to the bigotry of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy.
8. Unfortunately we don't have time to get into his compassionate conservatism and the dog strapped to the roof of his car.
Co-author Paul Dinger is a 30 year veteran Boston journalist writing a book entitled "The Secret Meaning of America."