And on, and on...
- Attorney General Eric Holder sat on the ACS board before taking his position at the head of the Justice Department.
- ACS Board chairman Goodwin Liu has been nominated by President Obama for a seat on the U.S. Court of Appeals Ninth Circuit.
- Board member Lisa Blue-Baron, with husband Fred Baron (the guy who paid off John Edwards' mistress to keep the story of their affair silent), has donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to the DNC and hosted fundraisers for Obama.
- Former ACS Staffer and Executive Vice President for Policy of Soros' Center for American Progress Melody Barnes is now director of Obama's Domestic Policy Council.
- ACS Executive Director Lisa Brown was tapped to serve as the president's staff secretary.
- Board member and Indiana University law professor Dawn Johnson was Obama's choice to serve as Assistant Attorney General, but withdrew her nomination earlier this month.
- Former board member Ronald Klain serves as chief of staff to Vice President Joe Biden.
- Board member Teresa Wynn Roseborough's name was circulated during the early days of the Obama administration as a potential Solicitor General, a position now held by another short list nominee Elena Kagen.
Obama's Trip to Paris For Global Warming Summit Sure Emitted a Lot of Greenhouse Gases | Christine Rousselle
Reid: GOP Rhetoric Caused 'Frenzy of Hate,' So Planned Parenthood Probe Must Be Shut Down | Guy Benson
Mr. Sensitivity: At Paris News Conference, Obama Says Mass Shootings Only Happen In America | Matt Vespa