* Hip and knee replacements only being allowed where patients are in severe pain. Overweight patients will be made to lose weight before being considered for an operation.
* Cataract operations being withheld from patients until their sight problems "substantially" affect their ability to work.
* Patients with varicose veins only being operated on if they are suffering "chronic continuous pain", ulceration or bleeding.
* Tonsillectomy (removing tonsils) only to be carried out in children if they have had seven bouts of tonsillitis in the previous year.
* Grommets to improve hearing in children only being inserted in "exceptional circumstances" and after monitoring for six months.
Some ObamaCare proponents hope and believe it's an intermediate step to imposing a single payer health care system on the United States. To the extent that's true, the NHS disaster is a a valuable reminder that, after Republicans set about trying to fix the Obama economy, its top priority should be fixing the looming disaster that is ObamaCare.
UK Labour Party Leadership Candidate Demands Police Action To Protect Abortion Clinics | Andre Walker
Illegal Immigrant Kills Woman in San Francisco; Chose City for 'Sanctuary' Policies | Christine Rousselle
Watch Reporters Embarrass Themselves By Allowing Hillary Clinton Staffers to Literally Rope Them Off | Katie Pavlich