* Hip and knee replacements only being allowed where patients are in severe pain. Overweight patients will be made to lose weight before being considered for an operation.
* Cataract operations being withheld from patients until their sight problems "substantially" affect their ability to work.
* Patients with varicose veins only being operated on if they are suffering "chronic continuous pain", ulceration or bleeding.
* Tonsillectomy (removing tonsils) only to be carried out in children if they have had seven bouts of tonsillitis in the previous year.
* Grommets to improve hearing in children only being inserted in "exceptional circumstances" and after monitoring for six months.
Some ObamaCare proponents hope and believe it's an intermediate step to imposing a single payer health care system on the United States. To the extent that's true, the NHS disaster is a a valuable reminder that, after Republicans set about trying to fix the Obama economy, its top priority should be fixing the looming disaster that is ObamaCare.
The Greatest Assassination Plot in History Comes to Life in New Book, "Operation Long Jump" | Leah Barkoukis
House Complicates Iran Deal by Passing Bill to Make Iran Compensate Terror Victims | Cortney O'Brien
ACLU Files Another Lawsuit Against Catholic Hospital System That Won't Perform Abortions | Leah Barkoukis