The woman we’re talking about is Melissa Harris-Perry. Apparently she has a...
As for computers/internet: it is near impossible for a child to get through secondary level school without a computer or internet access. If I were to spend the time to sit at the library with my children so they could use the library computers we would never get all their homework done and get them to bed at a decent hour...not to mention eating dinner in there somewhere. I have one child with constant migraines who struggles academically and requires constant help to get through her school work so I MUST be home when they are....unless you want my child failing out of school and not having a chance at a decent job to support herself some day. I do not have a texting plan, tattoos, get may hair or nails done, etc.
Please stand back. I’ve been waiting for day to say this; waiting to calm down enough that my keystrokes won’t break the keyboard. I heard some lady say something on TV, and seldom have I heard a more idiotic statement from someone in a position to know better … I mean this is so magnificently ignorant – even stupid – that if this woman’s ignorance were radioactive Democrats could build the mother of all nuclear brain bombs. Just one could wipe out all intelligent life on Earth.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 9 hours ago