The woman we’re talking about is Melissa Harris-Perry. Apparently she has a...
I wish i know how they came up with those numbers for Disposable income. I am a single mom of 3 kids. I had to leave their father because he was physically abusive. I have less than the full time minimum wage income coming in. I do not qualify for cash assistance. I do receive food stamps though. If I could find a job, every dollar I make would be deducted from my food stamps so I would actually be more in the whole because they look at my pretax amount. If I earned $400 a month I would lose $400 a month in food stamps but only bring home $325 or whatever by the time I paid state and local taxes. So in order to make out ahead I would have to be able to find a job while my kids are at school that would earn MORE than I get in benefits.
Please stand back. I’ve been waiting for day to say this; waiting to calm down enough that my keystrokes won’t break the keyboard. I heard some lady say something on TV, and seldom have I heard a more idiotic statement from someone in a position to know better … I mean this is so magnificently ignorant – even stupid – that if this woman’s ignorance were radioactive Democrats could build the mother of all nuclear brain bombs. Just one could wipe out all intelligent life on Earth.
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 24 minutes ago
- White House on Democrats’ global-warming talkathon: We salute you Erika Johnsen 53 minutes ago
- Poll: 55% of Americans under age 35 oppose sanctions on Russia Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Video: C’mon, America, let’s ban the word “bossy” Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS, partly due to “liberal bias” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- The Ed Morrissey Show: CPAC review, Lisa De Pasquale Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago