This is a litany of blatant lies. I'll respond only to a few. Per the CBO, WITH the sequester, defense spending will be cut by 31% over the next decade. It'll shrink to the lowest level since FY2003 (NOT FY2007) and not return to its current level for an entire decade, and prolly longer. But even WITHOUT the sequester, defense spending will still shrink in real terms from $535B to $521B and not return to the current level til FY2016.
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 25 mins ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 1 hour ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 2 hours ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Fox News primetime hits record high ratings, MSNBC falls to record lows Gabriel Malor 3 hours ago