This is a litany of blatant lies. I'll respond only to a few. Per the CBO, WITH the sequester, defense spending will be cut by 31% over the next decade. It'll shrink to the lowest level since FY2003 (NOT FY2007) and not return to its current level for an entire decade, and prolly longer. But even WITHOUT the sequester, defense spending will still shrink in real terms from $535B to $521B and not return to the current level til FY2016.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Nothing to see here: Obama is “Faithfully executing the laws” Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Congressman Bob Goodlattte assures us that there is no impeachment in the offing Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- The border crisis isn’t Obama’s Katrina – it’s worse Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Uh oh: Moscow claims Ukraine attack inside Russian territory killed civilians Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- The Lerner Files: “smidgens upon smidgens” of corruption Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago