Exiled human rights champion Chen Guangcheng is reporting on the collaboration of Apple in compulsory pregnancy testing of Apple’s Chinese employees. Chen told Bloomberg news agency that Apple should refuse to comply...
Apple contracts with their manufacturing companies in China. They don't own them. So how does Apple have control of this situation beyond being able to exert some level of influence? You're barking up the wrong tree. Go take this up with the Chicoms.
Apple is a great American success story and we can say of the late Steve Jobs: You did build that. But there’s a problem with Apple in China. The Beijing government’s forced abortion policy is worming its way into the factories of Apple, Inc. Twenty-four of these factories, it is reported, have helped the Communist government’s brutal efforts to prevent so-called unauthorized births to Chinese mothers.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 9 hours ago