Over at Powerline, Scott Johnson has posted a concise, excellent timeline of events in Libya, complete with the features of the Obama coverup, and the underreported fact that it seems apparent Ambassador Stevens was raped either before or after his death. Oh, yes, and the terrorist attack is still being investigated as if it were a criminal act rather than an act of war.
Educate yourself people; stop being dupes of the Republican establishment. Read more: http://www.poorpeoplescampaignppc.org "Today, we are all challenged to continue the nonviolent struggle for real equality, authentic justice and responsible freedom for all. This means ensuring that our nation provides stable living-wage jobs, quality healthcare and education, affordable housing, and an environment of peace for all People."
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 42 minutes ago
- In Illinois and California, public servants skate in police abuse cases Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Will Utah be ground zero for nationwide gay marriage? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Virginia cops hoping to bust teen for child pornography by, er, taking photos of his erect penis Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- NYT: Chelsea Clinton gets $75K per speech Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Ted Cruz declines to follow Palin’s lead in calling for Obama’s impeachment Allahpundit 4 hours ago