Who was that man, and what has he done with Mitt Romney? The Republican presidential nominee was more cheerful, more prepared, more specific, more informed and more energetic than President Obama tonight, resulting in a genuine rout. Romney seemed eager to answer every question, Obama looked peeved and sluggish. For every straw man argument the president raised, his challenger offered a lengthy and detailed rebuttal, in full command of the facts. Romney won virtually every single exchange throughout the night -- on jobs, on deficits, on energy, on Medicare, on health care, and especially on the role of government. Obama's...
this Fox/Rove smelling nasty trick scheme was actually turned down by the gangbankers...the Eviloutionists are getting scared...they haven't seen anything yet...as more and more of America's citizens stand up and say 'enough is enough' the Eviloutionists will crawl back into the cracks they crawled out of and try and regroup for another attack...in the lull, it's up to us to get legislation in place that puts traitors in prison, because that's exactly what these sub human greed based protozoa are...they'll never change, we have to starve them to death...just as they've been trying to do to us...whether it's ketchup packets, pizza, or handing over Social Security to Wall St.
- Christie, Cuomo enact stricter travel restrictions as new patient showed symptoms in NJ, tests negative Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 13 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 15 hours ago