Who was that man, and what has he done with Mitt Romney? The Republican presidential nominee was more cheerful, more prepared, more specific, more informed and more energetic than President Obama tonight, resulting in a genuine rout. Romney seemed eager to answer every question, Obama looked peeved and sluggish. For every straw man argument the president raised, his challenger offered a lengthy and detailed rebuttal, in full command of the facts. Romney won virtually every single exchange throughout the night -- on jobs, on deficits, on energy, on Medicare, on health care, and especially on the role of government. Obama's...
this Fox/Rove smelling nasty trick scheme was actually turned down by the gangbankers...the Eviloutionists are getting scared...they haven't seen anything yet...as more and more of America's citizens stand up and say 'enough is enough' the Eviloutionists will crawl back into the cracks they crawled out of and try and regroup for another attack...in the lull, it's up to us to get legislation in place that puts traitors in prison, because that's exactly what these sub human greed based protozoa are...they'll never change, we have to starve them to death...just as they've been trying to do to us...whether it's ketchup packets, pizza, or handing over Social Security to Wall St.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman 12 hours ago
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 14 hours ago