Who was that man, and what has he done with Mitt Romney? The Republican presidential nominee was more cheerful, more prepared, more specific, more informed and more energetic than President Obama tonight, resulting in a genuine rout. Romney seemed eager to answer every question, Obama looked peeved and sluggish. For every straw man argument the president raised, his challenger offered a lengthy and detailed rebuttal, in full command of the facts. Romney won virtually every single exchange throughout the night -- on jobs, on deficits, on energy, on Medicare, on health care, and especially on the role of government. Obama's...
this Fox/Rove smelling nasty trick scheme was actually turned down by the gangbankers...the Eviloutionists are getting scared...they haven't seen anything yet...as more and more of America's citizens stand up and say 'enough is enough' the Eviloutionists will crawl back into the cracks they crawled out of and try and regroup for another attack...in the lull, it's up to us to get legislation in place that puts traitors in prison, because that's exactly what these sub human greed based protozoa are...they'll never change, we have to starve them to death...just as they've been trying to do to us...whether it's ketchup packets, pizza, or handing over Social Security to Wall St.
- Obama orders American ‘military advisors’ to support Ukraine against pro-Russian rebels Noah Rothman 48 minutes ago
- “Gas the Jews”: Supporters of Hamas run riot in French city, smash Jewish shops Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Investigation reveals Obamacare is a fraudster’s dream come true Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Ukraine rebel leader: Yeah, we had a BUK system — and sent it back to Russia Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Did Cuomo obstruct his own anti-corruption crusade? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Planned Parenthood teen sex education: You could get tied to a tree … Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago