Who was that man, and what has he done with Mitt Romney? The Republican presidential nominee was more cheerful, more prepared, more specific, more informed and more energetic than President Obama tonight, resulting in a genuine rout. Romney seemed eager to answer every question, Obama looked peeved and sluggish. For every straw man argument the president raised, his challenger offered a lengthy and detailed rebuttal, in full command of the facts. Romney won virtually every single exchange throughout the night -- on jobs, on deficits, on energy, on Medicare, on health care, and especially on the role of government. Obama's...
It totally amazes me that over and over again, the citizens of the U.S.A. can be fed lies, believe those lies, and then vote this scum into office, only to get the shaft the minute the power shifts. Our power lies in our numbers, we're watching a worldwide paradigm shift occur, we don't have to buy corrupt corporate product or policy, we aren't the 'dead peasants' they think we are, we stopped B.A.'s service charges, we moved money out of corrupt banks to the point that a corrupt lobbying corporation recently approached the banks with a plan to infiltrate the 99% movement and try to disrupt it, find dirt, get people arrested, (especially the leaders) all to the tune of $850,000...
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Of course: 2014 Obama’s position on Ex-Im Bank is the opposite of 2008 Obama’s Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- Wes Clark: Clinton had an opportunity to go in on the ground to get Bin Laden but it was “a lot of logistics” Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- I guess we need to talk about Joe Biden skinny dipping, huh? Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Obama: This congressional deadlock on immigration means “I’m going to have to act alone” Allahpundit 8 hours ago
- TEMS Friday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago