Who was that man, and what has he done with Mitt Romney? The Republican presidential nominee was more cheerful, more prepared, more specific, more informed and more energetic than President Obama tonight, resulting in a genuine rout. Romney seemed eager to answer every question, Obama looked peeved and sluggish. For every straw man argument the president raised, his challenger offered a lengthy and detailed rebuttal, in full command of the facts. Romney won virtually every single exchange throughout the night -- on jobs, on deficits, on energy, on Medicare, on health care, and especially on the role of government. Obama's...
It totally amazes me that over and over again, the citizens of the U.S.A. can be fed lies, believe those lies, and then vote this scum into office, only to get the shaft the minute the power shifts. Our power lies in our numbers, we're watching a worldwide paradigm shift occur, we don't have to buy corrupt corporate product or policy, we aren't the 'dead peasants' they think we are, we stopped B.A.'s service charges, we moved money out of corrupt banks to the point that a corrupt lobbying corporation recently approached the banks with a plan to infiltrate the 99% movement and try to disrupt it, find dirt, get people arrested, (especially the leaders) all to the tune of $850,000...
- CRS report: The administration has missed 44 of its own ObamaCare deadlines Erika Johnsen 39 minutes ago
- Coming soon to the Nevada desert: “BundyFest”? Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Oh, was yesterday Earth Day? Erika Johnsen 2 hour ago
- Chris Hayes: In a way, abolishing global warming is like abolishing slavery Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Jeb Bush announces: I’m officially thinking of running for president Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Udall’s first ad in Colorado: The war-on-womenizing we’ve been waiting for Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago