Who was that man, and what has he done with Mitt Romney? The Republican presidential nominee was more cheerful, more prepared, more specific, more informed and more energetic than President Obama tonight, resulting in a genuine rout. Romney seemed eager to answer every question, Obama looked peeved and sluggish. For every straw man argument the president raised, his challenger offered a lengthy and detailed rebuttal, in full command of the facts. Romney won virtually every single exchange throughout the night -- on jobs, on deficits, on energy, on Medicare, on health care, and especially on the role of government. Obama's...
The purveyors of Eviloution are trying to turn this country over to their masters, the same corporate sociopaths that have continually trashed this country and it's citizens forever. Social Security is not an 'entitlement' nor is Medicare...They are insurance policies we paid for, but the Eviloutionists have tagged them as 'Socialism?' These lowest form of life protozoa are rotten to the core, as they have always been, the Grover Norquists, the Ralph Reeds, the Karl Roves, the Tom Delays and the sub human Newts are just the tip of the iceberg.
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 27 mins ago
- Obama: Hey, all these red-state Democrats running away from me are strong supporters who vote with me! Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Video: Scarborough thinks Hillary’s lack of competition is what will hurt her Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago