Who was that man, and what has he done with Mitt Romney? The Republican presidential nominee was more cheerful, more prepared, more specific, more informed and more energetic than President Obama tonight, resulting in a genuine rout. Romney seemed eager to answer every question, Obama looked peeved and sluggish. For every straw man argument the president raised, his challenger offered a lengthy and detailed rebuttal, in full command of the facts. Romney won virtually every single exchange throughout the night -- on jobs, on deficits, on energy, on Medicare, on health care, and especially on the role of government. Obama's...
The purveyors of Eviloution are trying to turn this country over to their masters, the same corporate sociopaths that have continually trashed this country and it's citizens forever. Social Security is not an 'entitlement' nor is Medicare...They are insurance policies we paid for, but the Eviloutionists have tagged them as 'Socialism?' These lowest form of life protozoa are rotten to the core, as they have always been, the Grover Norquists, the Ralph Reeds, the Karl Roves, the Tom Delays and the sub human Newts are just the tip of the iceberg.
- Hamas spox: ‘We are leading our people to death’… er, confrontation… yeah, that’s it Noah Rothman 12 minutes ago
- Dems to Obama: Don’t stand so close to me Ed Morrissey 52 minutes ago
- Bowe Bergdahl returning to active duty this week Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Democratic Colorado governor exalts Obama’s pool game, is not helping Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Begich: Hey, I’m a thorn in Obama’s … whatever Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Josh Earnest: We’re the most transparent administration ever, no matter what journalists say Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago