That is the text of Section 212 of the federal Immigration and Nationality Act. The Gang of Eight appears to be willing to allow those who illegally entered the U.S. to obtain legal residence without demonstrating that they will not become...
Illegal is as illegal does. They got here illegally, because they are illegal, make a better life in their own countries, ours is being brought to it's knees, with their socialist beliefs and behaviors. Leave us alone.
The amnesty bill that the Gang of Eight has been working on in secret has sprung some leaks so we can identify several major flaws. The Senate Budget Committee reports that there is nothing in the plan to comply with the federal law that states that any immigrant is "inadmissible" who is "likely at any time to become a public charge."
- Bernie Sanders is “prepared to run for President” Jazz Shaw 8 minutes ago
- Massachusetts set to ban “upskirt” photos after court ruling Dustin Siggins 49 minutes ago
- February jobs report – 175,000 jobs added, 6.7% unemployment Steve Eggleston 1 hour ago
- CPAC: Cruz meets the bloggers; Update: CPAC speech added Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- New education plan: Take the “tricky vocabulary” out of the SAT exam Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago