Yet the Obama Administration's resolute march into that dead end has proceeded apace. There was a brief bloom of hope that the Supreme Court would save the country from the worst time bomb of...
....does not show some independency and a mind of his own. The Right-Wingers should be careful what they wish for. If he is elected he will do the same thing to them as POTUS. This man has no principles. He is like a chameleon constantly changing its strips and color to suit the occasion. It is something he can pull out of his bag of tricks to fool independents and moderate voters. But when he is addressing his base, then he is ‘pandering’ and telling them what they want to hear. On the other hand, before neutral or moderate audiences he does not mention how the extremist Ryan Budget for the Wealthy and Road Map to the Poor House will eviscerate middle class entitlements to fund tax breaks and cuts for the wealthy. President Obama is....
It's impossible to overstate the effect that Mitt Romney's performance in the first presidential debate has had on conservatives and Republicans. The past four years have been a torment as we've watched a committed left-wing activist grease the skids for America's decline into a socialist state. Our TV screens have featured images of violent protests in Greece, Italy and Spain as their socialist paper boats capsize.
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 48 minutes ago
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- NRLC Interview: NH Senate candidate Karen Testerman Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago